Monday, March 14, 2011

Big World


Have you ever felt like packing up your life and everything your use to and moving away? Moving to a little apartment that overlooks a big noisy city filled with different kinds of people. Moving somewhere completely alone, where you know no one. I think of this all the time, in fact I desire to do this someday. I don’t mean move forever, but wouldn’t it be neat to do such a thing for a little while. Imagine how much you could learn about yourself. Imagine how much you could learn about other people. The things you could accomplish during those moments of being alone are endless. Not having the distractions of everyone and everything that you’re use to, not having a set schedule or a routine life to live by. Wouldn’t that be so neat? I’m a people watcher, I am fascinated by people. Every person is so unique and different that I find it so interesting. A persons style, a persons speech, a persons mannerisms, whether a person cares about the views of society or whether they are completely independent… all these things stand out so much to me and I am captured by it. I want to live somewhere that is filled with different people; I want to live in a little apartment that overlooks such people and watch them pass by my window each day. I wonder if I would see familiar faces, I wonder if I would give them a name or if they would just pass by and that would be that. I think about such things, and I hope to someday turn my “wonders” into a reality. I think my favourite kind of people are those with the “not a care in the world” attitude, those who go about each day with a smile on their face doing their own thing. Those who could walk down the street and sing to themselves and not care about others passing by, those who could walk out of their homes wearing something so unique… those are the people that stand out, those are the people that I admire most. I think the world is filled with so much beauty, and so often it is right beside us and we let it pass us by. Notice the people of this world, notice their uniqueness, notice how beautiful each and every person is. Maybe someday I will get that little apartment that over looks a big noisy city filled with different kinds of people. That apartment that overlooks the beauty and wonder of this world.

No comments:

Post a Comment